Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Russian Girl

So there's this girl, we'll name her 'Russian Girl' ..
 She's really interesting and cool, but something 'bout her seems off, she's soo outgoing and bold but for something reason it feels like there's just something she's not telling me.
I don't mean to be a douche-bag or anything but she did leave her boyfriend (sure he's leaving for the military) but she left him for ME!? Who in their right mind would do that!?
 That's besides the point the thing is we hung out today and it went all perfect, I've never been with a girl and have a perfect day.. It's just not possible, how can this girl be changing me so quickly? Things I would normally do, I didn't.. Things I WOULD NEVER DO, I did.

-Misjudged Romantic

1 comment:

  1. LOl...seems like you need to look at yourself and realize...


    ...maybe your not so bad?

    ReplyDelete