Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Life

So throughout my teenage years, (yeah i'm still young) but throughout my younger teenage years I used drugs, cause I mean what else could stimulate happiness? I jumped from relationship to relationship, friendship to friendship, and now look at me my anxiety attacks have gotten worse and now every-time I hear certain drugs my heart drops. You don't need drugs to be happy people, my body is failing me now because of those 3 hours of happiness. I have a decent group of friends who keep me at a neutral zone with my feelings, so there's no need for drugs or alcohol. I don't want to grow up like my uncles, I want to have a good life, with good kids and a good wife. Sure I'm too young to be thinking about this, but I want to settle down now. I want to have a good long lasting relationship, maybe our mysterious ( Russian Girl ) will stick around for a while, even with all my flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment